Cars?
Starting the day by going to school to get my presentation for business management done, finally it's completed. I'm giving excuse to skip tmlo's IAC project discussion, I've got my own reasons. Anyway, I was trying very hard to find people to meet me and go out, none wanted to so decided to go town to catch movie on my own. Just then, my dearest Tina called so we decided to head town to catch moive. She met invited her friend along, a GUY, Justin and his very tall and not bad looking. (Tina if you are reading this, he is really a good catch, quite gentleman also!) We caught Cars, I must say I really enjoy the whole show, full of funny storylines and characters. I really love it to bits, I daresay it's the best movie cartoon I ever watched. Be sure to catch it. =)
Why can't people in polytechnics act like their age? I really cant stand it anymore, I dont assume that I'm mature but at least I do act like I'm of my age though sometimes I can be real childish. I really dont understand what they are thinking either, I do feel alittle ashame to compare my friends with others' friends. They are like kids. I'm not trying to be rude but it's a fact that I realised. A fact is a fact. Think I'm going random, am I?
PS: Tina, Justin is a nice guy! Haha. =P
Why can't people in polytechnics act like their age? I really cant stand it anymore, I dont assume that I'm mature but at least I do act like I'm of my age though sometimes I can be real childish. I really dont understand what they are thinking either, I do feel alittle ashame to compare my friends with others' friends. They are like kids. I'm not trying to be rude but it's a fact that I realised. A fact is a fact. Think I'm going random, am I?
PS: Tina, Justin is a nice guy! Haha. =P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home